The kids had a lot of fun carving pumpking Monday night. I bought pumpkin-carving knives for both of the kids (someone told me they use the knives year-round to let their kids help chop veggies in the kitchen since they can't hurt themselves much with them). Jacob was ecstatic that I would let him use a knife. He felt incredibly grown up. Emily did a great job carving her witch pumpkin completely by herself for the first time. What darling ghouls we have!
1 comment:
That's fun that they got to carve this year. I bought clearance stuff today and we're going to let Alia try to carve her own next year, and I got one for Lawson that he gets to pound in little pegs (kind of like light bright stuff) to make a pumpkin - don't think I'll trust him with a knife just yet!
Post a Comment