
Well, I'm way behind already on posting our family happenings. I'll go back and post the last few months a little at a time. This is Emily on her first day of 2nd Grade (back in August). She was so excited to get the teacher she wanted--Mrs. Luck--and she definitely has felt very lucky! Her teacher is very creative and does a lot with art (hooray for Emily!). Emily has been right at the top of her class in everything since the first day. We're very proud of her. She's already on a 4th Grade reading level. Way to go, Ems! I don't know if you can see it very well, but she has cute curls for her special first day of school.
2 comments:
Her hair looks super cute and she looks so grown up in this picture! What a beauty!
This morning I skipped looking at your blog because I figured I was getting carpal tunnel from checking it so often and finding nothing! I'm thrilled that you got things figured out! Dad and I loved the pictures and narrative!
Post a Comment